Heart4Honduras is a nonprofit organization with ambition to inspire hope and contribute to the health and well-being of the youth community.
Our goal is to provide immediate and lasting change in Honduras through our programs and to diminish the cycle of poverty, malnutrition and resource insufficiencies these youth face.
Currently, our programs integrate youth safely from orphanage into society and provide them with sufficient social, educational and developmental resources to create new futures for their lives as well as for generations to come.
- Heart4Honduras News, September 2020Thank you very much for your help and contribution to our organization. Every day we work to support more youth and children in Honduras. Then we would like to share some news of what we have been working on in the last days. Victor’s storyVictor has been a young father,Continue reading “Heart4Honduras News, September 2020”
- Local Restaurant Serves More Than SushiThis week’s business hero is Sushi Time, a small local Japanese sushi/Chinese restaurant situated in Plaistow, New Hampshire. We first started dining there in 2007? when the restaurant was in one room with 6 booths, 4 tables and a 6 person sushi bar. I’ll never forget the first time goingContinue reading “Local Restaurant Serves More Than Sushi”
- One Step CloserToday feels like the perfect day to bring positive vibes and a discussion about accomplishment to your news feeds … Because today is the day I would have formally graduated with my B.S. in Human Physiology from Boston University With or without a ceremony, the graduation from a school orContinue reading “One Step Closer”
- Business Highlight : giving through all outletsA special highlight today, presenting not one, but two local businesses who support our organization. I’d like to introduce you to my mom, Lea and stepdad, Chris. My mom and Chris have shown me continuous support, no matter what the endeavor might be. From countless cheerleading competitions, to school eventsContinue reading “Business Highlight : giving through all outlets”
- Local Business Sheds Light into the WorldThis week’s business shout out goes to Post Woodworking and the couple behind the company, Dan and Lisa Post! In 2002, we met Dan while building our house. Not only did he do the groundwork for the home but he helped clear and develop the land where our horses wouldContinue reading “Local Business Sheds Light into the World”
- Life from the eyes of a boy raised in HondurasHonduras, a country located in Central America, San Pedro Sula, Cortes. From a poor and dangerous community, they saw me grow up in streets full of dust, as the Bible says, dust we are and dust we will return, but in that neighborhood the young people daily have to resistContinue reading “Life from the eyes of a boy raised in Honduras”
Lets Build Something Together
Follow us or consider donation